Volks Super Dollfie Graffiti Elizabeth March
Volks released Elizabeth "Beth" March and Josephine "Jo" March both as Super Dollfie Graffiti girl dolls. They are part of Volks Journey to Dream Nights Chapter 10: Little Women, a story created by Louisa May Alcott, but were designed based on illustrations by the Japanese artist Junichi Nakahara. SDGrG Jo March has the same head sculpt as SDGrG Lorina, while SDGrG Beth March has the same head sculpt and skin (pureskin white) as SDGrG Alice but with SWD (sweet dream) eyes. This page is for SDGrG Elizabeth "Beth" March.
- Head design by ZOUKEI-MURA INC.
- Outfit design by VOLKS Doll Design Department
Originally released at Dolls Party 36 (18 December 2016).
Included and optional parts
- Eyes : HG Glass Eyes, Ash with Black line, 16mm (Volks Original color)
- Make up : ZOUKEI-MURA Air-Brushed Makeup, UV Coated
- Wig : Original Style, M33 / 12 · rich brown, SD Size
- Body : SDGr Girl Body, Pure Skin Normal, UV Protection
- Set : Promised hand (SDGr girl's right hand optional parts, color: PS white), flower hair ornaments (x2), flower brooch, bustier with ribbon, puff sleeve blouse, gloves, skirt, pannier, bra, panty, socks, shoes, musical score
- Owner’s Special Item Order Form