1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

1/12 Scale Dolls

Oct 21, 2018

1. I've had my 1/6 and 1/4 scale dolls for a little while now and while working with them and everything I realized that I just sort of... don't fit with them. They're too big for me. I like having someone small and cute that I can carry around and take impromptu pictures with instead of having to set something up or worry about people giving me odd looks. So my question is, aside from fairyland's puki puki dolls, what other 1/12 scale dolls are out there?

2. This list! has measurements for tinies, and you can sort it by height. It's not a perfect answer to your question probably, but it's a place to start? It's fairly comprehensive. Unfortunately 1/12 is outside of my realm of knowledge - I stick with about 1/8.

3. That one's more about dolls who work well in dollhouses, in scale as humanlike dollhouse figures, but there's lots of dolls around puki size or smaller.
      Dollzone has some. Depths Dolls has some. Withdoll has a lot of stubby lil kiddos. Latidoll White is about puki size. DreamHigh Studio makes almost exclusively tiny dolls.

4. Oh wow, those Latidoll Whites are adorable! Thank you so much for all this info!

5. [​IMG] Have you looked at dollmore banji dolls. I have a couple and they fit into 1/12 scale dollshouses perfectly. They can wear pippa, dawn and some heidi ott clothes also. I cant remember how to post a pic on here but ive put some pics of mine on dollmore website in my gallery.

#6 samster1, Nov 20, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    6. Hey, everyone!

Recently I decided to start redoing my 1/12-sized dollhouse but don't have a dolly to live in it!

I've seen older threads about dollhouse-sized dolls but nothing suuuuuuper new. I want to purchase one and am not sure where to look other than Fairyland.

I was wondering what everyone's FAVORITE dollhouse-sized doll is?? And pics would be more than welcomed on this thread!!

Thanks!

xoxo :)

Edit: BTW I've looked on-and-off for yeaaaars at BJDs but don't own one yet, so I don't know a whole lot other than sizes and some brands. I've just seen a lot of pretty pics on Flickr and Tumblr lol! But yeah, I'd like to be more active and decided that I'm going to start with 1/12 size and maybe get into 1/6 or 1/4 next - like I planned to originally start out with but then I had the dollhouse idea!

7. My favorite are Raysvet Dolls / BJDSvetaDolls. I have 3 of them. They're about $200 directly from the artist, and they come up on the secondhand market pretty regularly for a bit less. There's a male and female sculpt in both human and elf versions, and they're all mature sculpts. I have unboxing videos, reviews, and comparisons of them up on my YouTube channel if you're interested.

I don't have Flickr pictures up for the male doll I have from this artist, but here are links to the Flickr albums for the girls:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/187702662@N04/albums/72157713704349633
      Flora [Raysvet Dolls | 1:12 Scale]

8. Could you please direct me to the second hand sale for the Raysvet doll? Is it here?

9. You can also look for the older Elfdoll tinys, they fit very well with dollhouse-scale items. I see them come up occasionally on the secondary market.

[​IMG]
      NIssadesk
      by clochette62, on Flickr

10. I don't know if they're considered on topic here or not, so they'd likely not be for sale on this site. The only place I have seen them secondhand over the last couple of years is on eBay, and I haven't seen any for sale lately in my casual browsing. (The artist's actual shop is on Etsy: BJDSvetaDolls. I've found her to be super sweet and amazing to talk to/work with if you have any concepts you want made into super tiny dolls. I will note that the prices have raised since CaladhielTan's initial post. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me since as I said I'm not sure these dolls are on topic.)

11. Thank you! :abow:

12. I usually see them on eBay. They haven't been recasted yet, the artist has distinctive faceups and sends CoAs, so it's not as risky buying them on eBay as some sculpts.