1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angel Philia

Aug 8, 2018

1. Congrats on your pending acquisition!
      Since Angel Philias are manufactured by Obitsu and are based on the Obitsu 50cm body, they are discussed in the Obitsu topic:
      Obitsu General Discussion - Part Three (60cm, 55cm, 50cm and 47cm)
      That topic is a bit more active than this one so come on over and post pictures of your new girl when she arrives. We look forward to seeing her!

2. How much have you seen them for on the second hand? Ive been wanting to buy a body myself for a doll and do a hybrid but these girls are super expensive . just the bust peice alone is around $500 on the website and full dolls are definitely over a thousand. So im not sure ill ever be able to do that as I cant see spending that much right now on a doll.

3. Well, I'm not getting her...the seller promised her to me and then sold her to someone else behind my back literally hours before I went to pay her. We had exchanged information and everything...I was even under the impression she made a shipping label with my address but I guess she was just lying? :sigh

4. I'm sorry, @AceDragonElf that's very disappointing! I hope you're able to find another Angel Philia that you like.

5. Where are you looking? Some come up on Mandarake for 500$USD for a full doll.

6. The actual website .I just typed in angel philia in google search and what looked liked the original website popped up. Like I said the pricing was very high.

7. @Miss Hokusai if you're looking at faithz, everything is listed in HKD, not USD. 500 HKD is like 63 bucks.

8. I have to look again. I was pretty sure it was Usd but maybe It wasnt.

9. Oh ! It makes such a long time that I didn't come here on DoA that I didn't know that Angel Philia were on topic ! Great !I can join the discussion and share a picture of my Angel Philia Sayo.

[​IMG]Pink Nyan Nyan by Lyly Esp, sur Flickr

I knew Angel Philia dolls for about 3 years, but until recently I found their hyper sexualised expressions too much for me. But then I saw the Sayo last summer and I fell in love with her sweet face which suits my taste.

10. Congratulations on your recent acquisition!
      Since Angel Philias are manufactured by Obitsu and are based on the Obitsu 50cm body, they are discussed in the Obitsu topic:
      That topic is a bit more active than this one so come on over and post pictures of Sayo. We look forward to seeing her!
      There are a few sculpts that aren't so erotically suggestive, most are from the early VMF50 days before Angel Philia broke away from Yamato/Arcadia.

11. Hello,

So I just pre-ordered my very first Angel Philia on FaithZ, which by the way is a very patient, kind and responsive company if you ever want to order from them.

I needed some advice on Angel Philia- I preordered busts for her in different types and was wondering if all busts are customizable with Angel Philia bodies.

Also, since I am new to this doll, what clothes fit her and where can I purchase doll clothes for her?

I also noticed FaithZ does not have stands anymore, any other stores I can look at?

Thanks everyone.

12. First off, AngelPhilia dolls are "off topic" on DoA

13. Oh, I didn't realize it, I saw somewhere on a thread that they weren't

14. I believe all parts labeled AngelPhilia are interchangeable, but don't quote me on that. FaithZ is just a dealer for the dolls, so just because they dont have something doesn't mean you can't get it! Mandarake has quite a few used Angelphilia things and you could also try contacting Doll Proxy Service on Facebook. Etsy also has some things for them

Hmm last I knew they were...unless the rules changed. They're not strung, they're jointed frames, which doesn't meet DoA's criteria for "bjds"

#34 AceDragonElf, Apr 18, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2019
    15. Thank you so much! I guess this thread should be closed then.

16. If you'd like, you can message me and I can help you out more. Admins will probably delete the thread once they see it, or move it to an off-topic area

17. #37 Amet, Apr 18, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    18. Bust parts are all interchangeable, all parts are, but lets say really skinny hips might look weird with the biggest thighs

19. quarantotto.biz/angelphilia/

Here's the link to direct AP site
      I suggest you use dejapan as dollproxyservice has really high charges

20. Yes, as mentioned by Amet, AP's are on topic here as they use the stock Obitsu 50cm body with a number of custom vinyl exterior parts. I would also suggest bookmarking the Obitsu thread as APs are frequently discussed there:

Nearly all AP parts can be swapped with those of other Obitsu 50cm bodies including those from Azones, Visuadolls, and Parabox. The particular tan skin color is exclusive to AP and AP's cousin, Real Art Projects, a.k.a. Pink Drops. If you have a white skin AP girl then all Obitsu 50cm parts are at your disposal.

As for clothing, these bodies fall in a curious zone between 60cms and MSDs. There are a few manufacturers that cater directly to APs, otherwise you will need to watch the actual measured sizing and not buy an item by using a general heading such as "fits MSD".
      Here is a small collection of suppliers you can use as a starting point for your adventure into AP fashion.

Dollieh Sanctuary • View topic - Obitsu Couture Corner