1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Simply Meant to Be/obscure_kind Discussion Thread

Nov 12, 2019

1. Oh wow, he's gorgeous!!! I love how you did the brows :-)

2. thank you! its my 2nd doll faceup so im not the most skilled LOL ill be sure to post more pics when he gets a wig and clothes!! on another note, i bought the wrong color body for him :...(:...(:...( i bought white color but hes darker than expected...... ill just try to do body blushing and im sure itll be fine !!

3. I think he looks great!

On my side, he has finally left Korea. So anyyyyyyyyyyy time now.

4. Jasper's wig is done~ I'm currently patterning a pair of shorts for him, hoping to have a full outfit for him soonish at least.
      I really need to attempt some faceups though, sadly none of my dolls have them since I want to do them myself but I'm nervous :sweat

[​IMG]

5. He really suites that hair :D great work! Excited to see how he comes together!

6. My Dohwee just arrived as well, and he’ll be leaving again shortly.

I had an msd wig ready for him but it proved too big! Lol! He is currently wearing a yosd-sized wig.

7. Do you think the head is small for his size? I've been wondering! I bought a wig according to the measurements from Deok Hyeon, but I feel like it's going to be way too small!

8. The head size is supposed to be 7.2 inches if I remember correctly?

1/4 size is usually 7-8inches. I got that size for him but I thought it’s too big.

He is wearing a 6-7inch wig now. I think it’s a good size for him.

9. Good news ;u; Deok Hyeon is going to send my doll back to me and they're covering the shipping cost. I'm really relieved. Fingers crossed that there aren't any more bumps in the road.

10. That's great news! But do you mean they will wait for your doll back first before she sends a new one? I think it could take months considering the situation of EMS right now. ^^; EMS going to Japan took 3 weeks from Korea for me.

But still, at least you heard back from her! I hope your Dohwee comes home sooner!

11. Actually, it took the doll three days to get back to South Korea, he's already been re-delivered. The original shipping only took a week, even though it was to the wrong address. In the email, she said she'd send him back this week.

12. Good morning from my side of the world! My Dohwee will be coming home from the faceup artist, hopefully this week. Can't wait to share him with all of you.

13. That's awesome!!

My Dohwee came home last week :-) I'm working on making a duct tape double of him that I can send to someone I'm commissioning. His shoulders really are wide!!

14. I thought I'd post the first pic of this goodlooking doll here. Grabbed from my insta. :)

[​IMG]

15. What a cutie!!! I just realized I never posted pictures of my Dohwee. I'll have to find some to send that aren't super low quality... my phone's pictures are always pixelated when I send them to discord or DOA.

16. Hi! Has anyone tried changing his S hook before? I don't know if it's just me or not but I seem to be struggling with his S hook quite a lot. I actually tried to remove his head and the S hook slipped and now he needs to be put together again.

17. Hello! Dohwee is such a beautiful sculpt! I regret not buying him. Does anyone has news about the artist? Is she ok? It's been months since the last post on instagram.

18. She responded to emails right before shipping out the dolls, but I haven't heard from/seen anything from her since :-(