From Den of Angels BJD Wiki
- Aaliyah - The Addiction was released for ordering from March 14th until April 21st 2013.
- Aaliyah's sculpt is only available for order in Doll Choice.
Aliyah - The Addiction
- EID woman body (peach gold, special real, light brown, ebony)
- Aaliyah head
- 12mm acrylic eyes (offered randomly)
- Basic hand parts
- Basic feet parts
- Default box
- Extra tension string, S-type hook and extra magnets
- Assembly Manual & Certificate of Authenticity
- Thigh (general, mobility)
- Bust size (large, medium)
- Faceup for Human head (A type, B type)
- Fantasy head
- Fantasy hand
- Fantasy foot
- Fantasy brushing (A type, B type, parts brushing)
- Horn parts (brushing, no brushing)
- Outfit: halter neck top, arm warmer, cape, hot pants, belt, leg warmer 1, leg warmer 2, belt with sheath
- Accessory: hair accessory
- Outfit can fit all EID women regardless of bust size.
- Horn parts are only attachable to special head with magnets.
- Wig, shoes, and dagger are not included in set and must be ordered separately
- Wig: Human A type (M014 #1B, Human B type (M033 #F17), Dark Elf C type (M014#1B), Dark Eld D type (M033 #F17)
- Bloody Tales of Castle Bran
- Dark elf Aaliya who has hidden desire
- Aaliyah is third in line to the throne but she was always discriminate by Under Dark because she was a non-pure-blood.
- Even though how she was treated Aaliyah was always proud of herself.
- One day, Aaliyah decided to leave Under Dark.
- While traveling through the woods Aaliyah fell in danger but saved by Doria who was just passing by.
- And from that day Aaliyah supported Doria in her man hunting.
- Actually Aaliyah was the one who turned Doria into a vampire
- Since Under Dark didn't want Aaliyah to know about her hidden ability, they observed her every behavior very closely.
- But Aaliyah already knew that sun does no harm her in any way but just make her appear more human.
- Will Aaliyah be just another victim of the Under Dark or be a conqueror of both worlds?
- Well, let's see what is waiting for Aaliyah.