SD Le petit Frere
Volks released Le petit Frère as a Super Dollfie Boy doll with YoSD L'Oiseau bleu during Dolls Party 41, both were based on a fairytale called L'Oiseau bleu, and was made to be Chapter 9 of Volks Journey to Dream Nights series. Originally, L'Oiseau bleu was a play written by Maurice Maeterlinck, a French poet and playwright.
2 other characters had been released previously:
And L'Oiseau bleu, the Blue Bird can be found here:
- Head design by ZOUKEI-MURA INC.
- Outfit design by VOLKS.
Original release was at Dolls Party 41 (28 April 2019).
Included and optional parts
- Eyes : HG Glass Eyes, Ash with Black line, 16 mm (Volks Original color)
- Make up : Zoukeimura Airbrush Make up, UV Coated
- Wig : Original Style, synthetic mohair, SD Size
- Body : Newly improved SD Boy Body, Pureskin White (SC-02), UV Protection, Kips
- Hand : SD-H-02 (open hand), Arm: SD-A-03 (double elbow joint)
- Leg : SD-L-01 (normal leg)
- Outfit : False collar, ribbon brooch, classical cape, peplum blouse, waist ribbon, gaucho pants, tulle socks, arm covers, underwear, shoes.
- Owner's Special Item Order Form