YoSD L'Oiseau bleu
Volks released L'Oiseau bleu or 'The Blue Bird' as a YoSD Boy doll with SD Boy Le petit Frère during Dolls Party 41, both were based on a fairytale called L'Oiseau bleu, and was made to be Chapter 9 of Volks Journey to Dream Nights series. Originally, L'Oiseau bleu was a play written by Maurice Maeterlinck, a French poet and playwright.
2 other characters had been released previously:
And Le petit Frère - Tyltyl's Future Little Brother can be found here:
- Head design by ZOUKEI-MURA INC.
- Outfit design by VOLKS.
Original release was at Dolls Party 41 (28 April 2019).
Included and optional parts
- Eyes : HG Glass Eyes, Light Violet with Black line, 14 mm
- Make up : Zoukeimura Airbrush Make up, UV Coated
- Wig : Original Style, mohair, YoSD Size
- Body : YoSD Boy Body, Pureskin White (SC-02), UV Protection, Kips
- Hand : YSD-H-01, Arm : double elbow joint
- Outfit : Hair ribbon, jacket with cape, frill pants, tights.
- Owner's Special Item Order Form