1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 12

Apr 23, 2021

1. @MB Lilac oh I love photographer Baron! The details on his outfit are very convincing. I could see lots of fun ways to use a photographer styled doll, I'm excited to see what you do with him

2. Thanks. I managed to get him into my JID Dr. Grant outfit, since it's the only contemporary outfit I had. But it's just for temporary as I shoot his new girl's back story. She's a SartoriaJ Naomi.....

[​IMG]
      The two of them were in different timelines, and I decided to make him join her in hers first.
      I need to make her a new wig, and then she can join him in his time line. Or maybe I'll make them both go Rococo? Then she definitely needs a new wig.

3. I tend to make clothes a bit roomy, and Baron has the Model body, so he fit my JID's outfit just fine. The pants were a bit tight in the waist, but I did manage to do up the snaps. They were also a bit short, so he had to wear boots to hide that. However the Muscle body would not have fit at all, esp not the pants..

4. I got my FIDs a week or so ago, but only just got around to painting them. Here is Castor, my Lawrence. (He's had a slight eye and lip mod 'cause I can't seem to leave my dolls as I get them DERP )
      [​IMG]first shot by Ban, on Flickr

5. Ooh he looks amazing!!! I love the mod and face up you've done - he looks so good, and so different from any other Lawrence I've seen! :love And that hair is great too! You seem to have solved the eternal struggle of trying to get boy wigs in that size that don't just puff out into a big bouffant and actually look good! :lol:

6. Miho's new look as Fairy Queen....
      [​IMG]

7. So I've only just noticed this line of Iplehouse dolls...:doh

Is there anywhere I can see what the bodies of both the males and females look like? Photos of them don't appear on the sales pages... (Apologies if it's somewhere obvious - I'm in the middle of a house move and only have half a working brain!! ;) )

8. Well I decided to join the fans of Iplehouse FID. I am buying a Vincent and I already ordered clothes for him. Oh my this is going to be a lot easier on my hands. Hopefully the big kids will get used to seeing less of them and more of these.

9. On the Iple site, click the tab at the top for "Iple BJD" on the next page you will see a box for "Body Review" (It's a black and white image of a female body) click that and you will be brought to another page. There you can choose the size/gender body you want to look at. At the very bottom of that page you will see a comparison of all the bodies :)
      PS: you need an Iple sign-on to view these pages.

10. @Ban Sidhe Thanks so much...I did try logging on, but didn't get any further...

11. I finally finished the faceup on my Elle! This is the take two because the first attempt was just not a good painting day for me. I've been chipping away at this one for a long time so I'm just excited to have her together again. I wanted her to look older and friendlier than the company faceup.
      [​IMG]

12. Glace Leau
      ❤❤❤️Wow!!!! Super!!!!❤ ❤❤

13. @Glace Leau Very good! She has alot of personality! I really like how you painted the lips.

14. @Glace Leau she looks perfect. I would have sworn she was real. Love the eye positioning as well. Stunning lady.

15. @Glace Leau oh lovely, it's great seeing different sculpts in darker tones.

16. Oh wow @Glace Leau , she looks wonderful! Elle is a wonderful sculpt!
      A close up of Maeve, my auction Mari, I thought it showed off her freckles nicely
      [​IMG]Just Maeve by wizgerg3, on Flickr

17. My guy while he is light brown I worry about stains from dark clothing esp. his one outfit I ordered. Does anyone know where I can find a stain guard suit for him to wear under his clothing? I checked Iplehouse as well as Etsy.

18. I got one on Ebay a few years ago. Maybe Dollmore?

19. Thanks I will take a look see. Looked the whole site and no luck.

#120 animemom, Jun 25, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 25, 2021