How do I add pages to my tutorial?
2. Click Multi Page Tutorial Management from the Tutorial Tools dropdown menu.
3. Click the Create New Tutorial Page button on the top.
4. Fill out the title and content of the page. Optionally, you may give a shorter title that will show up in the navigation.
5. Set the display order to choose the order in which the pages will appear. The depth setting is optional; it adds indentation which can be useful to show hierarchy if you have multiple sections of pages.
6. Choose whether to save the page as a draft or as a visible public page, then save it by clicking the Create Tutorial Page button.