Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.Dismiss Notice
How do I create a tutorial?
2. Choose a category and click Continue...
3. Fill out the fields for the title and tutorial. Optionally, you can enter a brief summary of your tutorial in the Tutorial Snippet Preview field. Some categories also have optional ticky boxes for information like size or construction.
4. Click the Upload Image button to add a thumbnail for your tutorial. You can upload an image from your computer or mobile device.
5. Choose when to publish your tutorial. You can save your tutorial as a draft to edit later, or you can publish it now, or you can schedule it for a future date.
6. Click Save Changes to finish the tutorial.
Need to add more pages? Learn how!