- Enlarge the chat window by clicking on it or visit the chat page.
- Tick the 'disable chat' box under 'Settings » Miscellaneous'.
Using the Site
Using Den of Angels
Click Choose File to upload your custom avatar and Okay to save it.
You can delete your avatar by selecting the 'delete custom avatar?' option and clicking ok.
You can upload jpg, jpeg, png or gif files. The recommended size is 200x200 pixels. Please remember that animated avatars are not allowed.
You can also update your avatar from your Personal Details page.
2. Choose a category and click Continue...
3. Fill out the fields for the title and tutorial. Optionally, you can enter a brief summary of your tutorial in the Tutorial Snippet Preview field. Some categories also have optional ticky boxes for information like size or construction.
4. Click the Upload Image button to add a thumbnail for your tutorial. You can upload an image from your computer or mobile device.
5. Choose when to publish your tutorial. You can save your tutorial as a draft to edit later, or you can publish it now, or you can schedule it for a future date.
6. Click Save Changes to finish the tutorial.
Need to add more pages? Learn how!
2. Click Multi Page Tutorial Management from the Tutorial Tools dropdown menu.
3. Click the Create New Tutorial Page button on the top.
4. Fill out the title and content of the page. Optionally, you may give a shorter title that will show up in the navigation.
5. Set the display order to choose the order in which the pages will appear. The depth setting is optional; it adds indentation which can be useful to show hierarchy if you have multiple sections of pages.
6. Choose whether to save the page as a draft or as a visible public page, then save it by clicking the Create Tutorial Page button.
As it says:
Two-step verification increases the security of your account by requiring you to provide an additional code to complete the login process. If your password is ever compromised, this verification will help prevent unauthorized access to your account.
Here's some general information about two-factor authentication (2FA).
If you usually access DoA from a private computer or your own mobile device, this is a good way to make your account more secure. Someone who logs in from a different computer/device will be prompted for a code, even if they know your password. You can set it so that a computer/device is trusted for 30 days, at which point you will need to generate a new code.
This is not a good choice if you use a shared or public computer to access DoA.
If you'd like to enable two-step verification, you can have the code sent to your phone if you install an app such as Authy or Google Authenticator. This is the more secure option, but if you prefer, you can have the code sent to your registered email address – check your spam folder if you don't see it. You will have 15 minutes to enter the code on DoA.
What to do if you need to access your account from an untrusted computer/device
When you verify your account you will get a list of backup codes. At some point, you may need to access your DoA account from an untrusted device that you don't want to verify. You can use a backup code to access DoA. You may want to write the codes on paper and put them somewhere safe. Each code can only be used once.
If you cannot access your DoA account for any reason, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Untick the box for Show your current activity.
You will still be able to see your activity, but it will be private so that other people can't see it.
It will bring up a popup to enter your email address. Enter the address you used when you first signed up on Den of Angels.
Instructions for resetting your password will be mailed to you. If this doesn't work, please email us at email@example.com.
'Subscriptions' are now called 'watched threads' and 'watched forums', and links to these are under the Forums tab in the main navigation bar. There is no longer a page that displays all subscriptions or watched content.
Changing a preference is not retroactive. If you are already watching a thread or doll profile, you may still get alerts for it after you have updated your preference. If this happens, you will need to go back to the item and click 'unwatch' to prevent future alerts.
If you want your profile to be public, set 'View your details on your profile page:' to All Visitors.
If you want your profile to be private, set it to Members Only or People You Follow Only.
To mark one forum read, visit that forum and go to Forums » Mark Forums Read.
This time, a window will pop up with an option to mark that forum as read:
Make your selection and click the Mark Forums Read button.