Over the past couple days, there have been problems with some forum functions, including Searching and Posting. We're aware of the problems, they are being looked into, and hopefully things will be resolved soon.Dismiss Notice
Difference between revisions of "Multihead"
|Line 59:||Line 59:|
This body works, and gives a decent NS match.
This body works, and gives a decent NS match. Brownies are cast and . There is a tutorial on how to remove the neck mechanism. [http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?337812-Tutorial-for-attaching-Multihead-to-Brownie-body Tutorial for attaching Multihead to a Brownie body]
Latest revision as of 12:06, 19 April 2019
Fairyland released a limited line of heads called the Puki Multihead. These heads are not available for purchase on Fairyland site however you can purchase wigs from Fairyland. In theme with other Puki dolls, PukiPuki, pukiFee, and Realpuki these heads use the faceplate system.
All of the sculpts were available in either Normal Skin or White Skin tone.
- 1 Sculpts
- 2 Measurements
- 3 Shopping for the Multihead
- 4 Hybrid Compatibility
- 4.1 BlueFairy Pocket Fairy
- 4.2 Bobobie
- 4.3 Brownie body
- 4.4 DaisyDayes Centaur
- 4.5 Dollinian tinies
- 4.6 Doll Leaves DS Angel Body
- 4.7 Doll N Doll Clover
- 4.8 Felixdoll Small Comfort Baby
- 4.9 Orient Doll So
- 4.10 PukiFee Body
- 4.11 PukiPuki Body
- 4.12 Serendipity Tiny Body
- 4.13 Supia Doll Baby
- 4.14 LatiDoll White SP
- 4.15 Hujoo Baby
- 4.16 Off topic Bodies
- 5 Links
2009 Event Heads
2011 Event Head
- LittleFee Shiwoo (Dreaming Vampire version)
Shopping for the Multihead
This will depend on your body for your Multihead.
Multihead's wear around a size 4. Large 4's will fit them and small 4.5 will fit them as well.
- Fairyland offers several wigs for their Multihead (http://dollfairyland.com/index.php)
- Den of Angels Member tinybear offers Multihead wigs
Eye Size: 8mm to 10mm. 8mm is the perfered size, 10mm have no, or little, white showing. A variety of vendors stock 8mm and 10mm eyes.
- Den of Angels
- Grace at jpop
- The Mimi Collection on ebay - get the 1/6 dollfie size. (link http://stores.ebay.ca/Mimi-Collectio...Q3amesstQQtZkm)
- ForeverVirginia makes 8mm eyes for puki and offers wigs as well (http://www.raw-kiss.com/)
- Pupa Paradise has 8mm glass eyes (http://pupapa.com/catalog/)
- Den of Angels Member ginarolo carries many sizes of eyes
- Volks 8mm: under "customize figure"
- Ginarolo (http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?466111-Glass-6mm-8mm-10mm-12mm-14mm-16mm-and-18mm)
This head works with many bodies, however finding a close resin match may be difficult. Some bodies also may require some customization to work with the Multihead.
This body makes a good match. Depending on resin batches the WS has been shown to match very closely.
This body works, and gives a decent NS match. Brownies are cast and sold by Mudoll. There is a tutorial on how to remove the neck mechanism. Tutorial for attaching Multihead to a Brownie body
DaisyDayes created a centaur body for the Multiheads.
This body will work, but they are no longer in production. However the body is now used with the Little Miss dolls.
Doll Leaves DS Angel Body
This body will work, though in most cases their NS matches the Multihead WS.
Doll N Doll Clover
Felixdoll Small Comfort Baby
This body will work, giving the Multihead a childish look. The head/neck may need some customization to fit properly. Unfortunately Felixdolls are no longer cast and must be found second hand.
Orient Doll So
The Orient Doll So body seems to be a good size match but the resin may not match
Multihead works with the PukiFee body though the head may seem a little small.
Multihead works with the Pukipuki body, though the head may seem a little large.
Serendipity Tiny Body
The smallest of the Serendipity bodies can work with the Multihead. Serendipity is no longer in business,. but Doll N Doll bought the rights to their sculpts.
Supia Doll Baby
This body works, but the resin doesn't match.
This body matches in size and NS resin tone.
This body will hold a Multihead and comes in both NS and WS.
Off topic Bodies
- Obitsu 20cm range of bodies work however due the fact the Obitsu are mature bodies the head looks a out of place.
- Goodreau 5inch body works well for the Multihead, but they are no longer in production.
- Little Miss 5 inch body works also for the Multihead. This body is the same as the Dollinian tinies.