1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Super Dollfie - SD, SD13, SD16, SD17, SDGr, SDGou & FCS - XXXIII

Sep 12, 2022

1. #1 demi.yu, Sep 12, 2022
      Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
    2. I’m so excited for the Oscar rerelease, and in love with how they executed Marie’s expression! I can’t wait to hear more details like sales method (…and price )

3. Marie looks great! And I’m glad they’re rereleasing Oscar. Mine was a huge pain (and expensive) to get hold of after failing both lotteries, and even I had a relatively easy time compared to how scarce she’s become since then, so I’m happy more people will have a shot at owning her.

4. I am THRILLED that they went with a more youthful interpretation of Marie. Now I feel like I can keep my custom one as an "older" version of her as I had intended.

[​IMG]

5. Since we had an SD17 boy release earlier this year, it was too much to expect a Fersen, or an Andre re-release *sigh*.

However, I like the look of the re-release Lady Oscar :love Sooooo tempting this time around, since I talked myself out of her last time ;)

6. I'm with you @beamlette ! Totally relieved that the SD17s weren't included... my bank account is still recovering from the Boy's Dormitory tan hunk. x_x

So happy to see Lady Oscar return to us! She is such a beautiful sculpt, but I'm safe from this release ~ phew! Happy that people who were pining for her that missed her the first round can have another shot. Hopefully it won't be such a difficult lottery like the last one.

7. eep! Your amazing Links! They look so good and cool!

8. I know I'm setting myself up for heartbreak - again - but she's my grail. I still feel bitter about how many scalpers got her vs. actual doll owners. Maybe this time will be different. (definition of insanity)

That face just haunts me. I wish I had an army of friends and relatives to put in for her! This time, if I fail, I intend to shop! I have some pennies saved.

Good hunting to us all. :apresent:

9. Oh wow! Another Rose of Versailles release! Looking forward to seeing both ladies in more details. Re-release Oscar looks as captivating as the original. What a killer release year we've had!

I guess a couple more sleeps and we should know the results of the Pink House ladies ... :sweat:shudder

10. However, we still don’t know yet if it’s gonna be a re-release of Oscar or just selling an outfit in blue version.

11. Good point! Just because Lady Oscar is pictured, doesn’t mean she’ll be re-released. We shall see…

12. #13 pris84, Sep 13, 2022
      Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
    13. Wellllp I'm doomed if it is, in fact, an Oscar re-release. She's one of the few dolls I regret missing out on, so I'm hoping it works out this time!

Marie is cute! She's kind of giving me Sapphire vibes, but less pouty.

14. Oscar is so pretty, ah, I wish I could fit her in my doll plans but I will just enjoy her through the pics people post.

15. Oh my word Volks really outdid themselves with these two ladies, they are a collector's dream! I remember when Oscar first came out how much everyone wanted her so I hope whoever missed out gets another chance if they indeed re-release her again. As for Marie, all I can say is she is everything!

16. I'm sad-panda there's no Andre this time... But more Oscars are never a bad thing! :3nodding:

17. Lady Oscar looks royal and lovely in the blue uniform. Glad she is getting rereleased. I am interested in her only, even though I don’t know the anime.

18. Just read on Facebook that Volks is re-releasing the Disney princesses through Disney Japan!

19. Is there a resource out there for dating a volks doll based on the headplate? (Or other indicators) I got an older doll secondhand and I'm very curious about what year she was made