1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Volks Super Dollfie - SD, SD13, SD16, SD17, SDGr, SDGou & FCS - XXXIV

Jan 12, 2024

1. They opened Best Selection voting for girls! I voted for Luna, Lorina II and Macha. 【ドルフィー生誕25周年記念プロジェクト】Dollfie ☆ the Best Selection!【第3回】

---------- Notes ----------

Important links:

Volks International
      Volks USA
      Angelden

DoA Wiki

• DoA databases:
      Volks (A-E)
      Volks (F##-Fz)
      Volks (G-K)
      Volks (L-P)
      Volks (R-Z)

Previous discussion thread:
      * XV
      * XVI
      * XVII
      * XVIII
      * XIX
      * XX
      * XXI
      * XXII
      * XXIII
      * XXIV
      * XXV
      * XXVI
      * XXVII
      * XXVIII
      * XXIX
      * XXX
      * XXXI
      * XXXII
      * XXXIII

2. I voted for Macha and Lorina.

3. I voted for Luna, Mana and Sophie:D:D

4. I voted for Maacha, Junichi Nakahara Lorina with the ponytail, and Lady Oscar. I already got my Lady Oscar but I'd love to see the other two rereleased for sure!

5. Liese/Luna 2019 and Mia got my votes. I'm bummed at the lack of Miruku/Kurumi. Definitely a little surprised to see Mana-sama included in the voting.

6. Macha & Yumepi!

7. I didn’t see Yumepi but I had to vote for mana.

8. I’d love to see a Mia but with a different face up and styling.

9. I don't really want one myself, but I tossed my votes in for Mana and the JN Lorenas since I know a lot of you guys want them.

10. I used the opportunity to beg for another Diamond release and Yume. Very upset I had to sell my Yume, but she had bad memories and energy from a past someone, so I'd really love to have her back and fresh/my own without paying 4k on YJA lol.

Super bummed we didn't get an SD16 FCS last year and am worried they're going to stop doing it. Still kicking myself for not getting Diamond last time.

11. I can't believe it, Mana-sama is on the ballot, I reeeeeaaaally hope Mana-sama get picked!!! :D

12. Wow, I am surprised to see Mana too. (Raise your hand if he's a reason you got interested in BJDs lol...)
      But I voted Lady Oscar, Diamond (give me the mature sculpts~) and Marie Antoinette!
      It was hard not to vote for one of the Lorinas, but I feel confident she'll get a re-release at some point anyway :love

13. this is AMAZING!! Thank-you SO SO much for taking time out of your day to do this for me. I'll be saving these images to help me ID bodies. Also I had no idea the new standard dolls came in one-piece bodies. I would have been very disappointed if I ordered one just for the body and expected a new two or three piece torso. I also had no idea about GrG bodies being the 3 piece torso or even the height difference. Or about the new SD13 girls having double jointed arms. This information is just so helpful, thank-you. It's disappointing the new GrG bodies have heels and no joint. Long ago, I liked heel legs, but now I find them more annoying to own and prefer flat jointed legs (my SQ Navi has that).

Thank-you again for these photos and the wealth of information. I doubt I'd be able to learn all this elsewhere or understand it without your helpful photos. I haven't snagged anything yet for the two heads coming my way, but I'll keep an eye out and maybe post some questions here if I have any.

14. As for the voting, I cast my votes! It's so hard to narrow it down, but I had to vote for one of the disney girls as I had no idea a re-release would be possible. I would have thought they'd have to renew their license to do that. Maybe in a contract for a new girl? But there's so many other great girls, Marie, Yumeipi, Macha and I'm forever a fan of Lieselotte. It's tough to vote but I did! I'm relieved they say they're going to post the winners but no guarantee it'll be right after the voting on Feb 18th. I just want to know!

15. I voted for Mana, Mana, and Mana, and will do so every day :XD:

16. I'm with you!!! :o:o:o Let's make it happen!

17. I'm glad the photos were useful for you!

18. I'm kind of surprised by the Disney girls for the same reason, but who knows what those contracts are like. I'm torn because I sort of want them re-release too, but I also want to see new girls (Jasmine, please!).

If they do re-release, I think it would be cool if there were additional outfit options - like how Ariel came with her mermaid outfit and her land outfit was also available to buy. Something like Anna and Elsa's coronation dresses (though I'd want them with embroidery...). Or if they eventually do Aurora, a pink or blue dress. Or Belle's winter outfit, omg!

19. Yes to new girls too! Jasmine is my favourite of the girls not produced yet so I'm rooting for her. But I was also hoping for Aurora because it's her 65th Anniversary this year, it'd be timely, but then I doubt one is coming at all this year because I thought they were always announced at the winter Dolpa's. I completely agree with bonus dresses for Anna and Elsa. IF they did that, I bet they'd go with Elsa's movie 2 dress, but I'd personally like to see her Frozen Fever dress. For Anna, I'm the opposite and would like to see her cream dress from the 2nd movie. For Aurora, I wonder if they'd do two different dresses or use that fabric that's sort of both like they do with her at the parks or the Disney dolls. I would die for Belle's winter outfit too.

Haha, look at me go. I'm so ready to throw my money for the next Disney release.

20. Just to note, for the SDGr girls, you can buy the "moveable legs" as well (i.e. normal legs with an ankle joint). I think with many (all?) SDGrG releases there's been an option to buy them separately - when you buy the doll, you receive a piece of paper with a special URL for ordering extra hands and the leg parts. These special URLs are usually time-limited and only active for a few months from the doll's release.

The same goes for SD16 girls. When I got Lady Oscar she came with heeled feet by default, but I was able to order pureskin white jointed legs separately through her special URL.

If you got a SDGrG second hand, you're not out of luck - you see these legs parts fairly frequently on second-hand marketplaces like Dollyteria or Mandarake. I hope this helps!